Wednesday 26 March 2014

Your Questions About Womens Heels For Men

Sandra asks…

is it ok for a guy to buy rugged womens boots from forever 21?

i've been trying to look for men's and i can never seem to find them and i've looked everywhere in the internet. Hellp!

Our pick of the answers:

Sure why not just don't tell anyone, its not like your going to buy some boots with heels and rhinestones

Donna asks…

Why do i wear a smaller size in womens heels than mens shoes?

I wear a size 14 in men's shoes n the other day my wife got me to try some 12~13 heels and they fit me good. n BTW I am a cossdresser.

Our pick of the answers:

When you put on heels, they squish your feet (because they are up more; gravity) opposed to flat. I'm pretty sure everyone (ALMOST) is smaller in heels than they would be in normal shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment