Monday 31 March 2014

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Lizzie asks…

I need a pretty Grade 8 graduation dress? :)?

So I'm in Grade 8, and I need a graduation dress for grad this year :D I can't really find out anything on my own, so I decided to ask for help... Soo, I live in Ontario, and if I have too, I'll buy my dress online, so any stores you sent links too, they'd have to be able to ship in Canada.. Or i could go into the store if its not that far away... I live around the Toronto area if that helps. :) It should be around $150 because I need heels and accessories too ;) And shoees cant be that expensive, soo around just under $100 :) Thnkss Here is sorta what kind of a dress I'm looking for :) Im picky ahaha -Entirely white (I have a really tanned skin color so itll bring it out) -Not strapless, but not with sleeves, so sotra like thin straps -tight at the waist, with a black ribbon that goes around around the waist ? -bottom of the dress has to be above my knees, but not TOO short -not too poofy either, but should have some layers ... - for my hair with this dress i was going to find a sort of BIG bow thats white with black polka dots. i think that would look cute :) - and i was going for really short high heels that r bright red :D Thats pretty much it :) Thank you soo much everyone :) Links and websites are greatly appreciated :D Sort of like these but like i said they have to be entirely white AND have straps http://www.jovani.com/prom-exclusive/black-strapless-short-ballgown-154001-7044 I like this one but i dont like the bluee... i lovee the straps though http://www.jovani.com/prom-exclusive/beaded-aqua-short-ballgown-154416-7040 Sort of like these but like i said they have to be entirely white AND have straps http://www.jovani.com/prom-exclusive/black-strapless-short-ballgown-154001-7044 I like this one but i dont like the bluee... i lovee the straps though http://www.jovani.com/prom-exclusive/beaded-aqua-short-ballgown-154416-7040

Our pick of the answers:

Hahah don't worry I'm picky too when it comes to shopping for dresses. I also live in the toronto area as well , so I know what to ship to canada and not if that helps ! Heres the first dress you can choose from 1. Http://www.promdressshop.com/Prom-Dress-Sherri-Hill-1002.aspx ( It's a little pricey but it's very cute ! ) 2. Http://www.promdressshop.com/Prom-Dress-Hannah-S-27583.aspx ( What you described in a dress and it's at a good price ) heres a site to look around at its a canadian shop http://www.tjformal.com/48950/579475/Mori-Lee/Mori-Lee-2010-Prom-Dress-8420.html For your red shoes 1.http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/platform-pumps/78589433-whitsey/62 2.http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/platform-pumps/77540208-destime/62 3.http://canada.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=footwr&footwr_style=&footwr_size=&footwr_color=color_red&footwr_price=&product_id=2073525237&Page=1 4.http://canada.zappos.com/n/es/color/21/d/722000236/heel_height/4/page/1.html ^ Site link tons of red shoes !! Good luck hope you find your perfect dress and shoes , hope I helped :)

Laura asks…

hey guys! I have the beginning of a story i'd like to share for yall. tell me what you think...?

I picked up one of Tucker's CDs. It had a picture of a man with a few too many piercings and tight black leather. "Ugh. I don't understand why you listen to this kind of crap." I popped it in his old hand-me-down-found-it-online-for-fifteen-bucks stereo. The stereo protruded a sinister melody with a hard, cover your ears chorus. I almost laughed out loud. Ah, good old Tuck. Always one to make me smile. I think he bought the music just for me. Tucker grabbed a Krispy Kreme off of his nightstand. "Care to share with me, milady?" he asked in a husky voice. I giggled and took a bite. As far as I could remember, me and Tuck had been best friends. We went to the same preschool together, the same grade school, and now the same high school. My aunt said we were "joined at the hip." Which was practically true, since we spent every waking moment together. It was surprising how much we had in common. Both of us love animals, and hate soda, though we both have a sweet tooth…We even liked the same movies- old-fashioned horror flicks. "So Scarlett- I was thinking tonight we could hang out at that new dance club that just opened up. Uhh.. Fuse 96? Isn't that what it's called?" "Tucker! I am not about to sneak out to go do something illegal!" I retorted "Well, what do you wanna do? I'm bored, my parents are gone, and we have all weekend to do whatever we want." "Uhh, I don't know. We could go to the movies… You know, We haven't walked in a while." "What do you mean walk?" he asked questioningly. "Well, you know, going to the park and watching the stars- like a midnight picnic." I replied shyly. Me and Tucker have always been just friends, and as far as I know, always will be. But even so, I still felt nervous bringing up the idea of being alone in Central Park with her best friend- who happened to be a guy. She studied a little crack on his baseboard, avoiding meeting his eyes- after all, she might be blushing. "You okay, Sky?" I rolled over to find him staring down at me from his bed. "Yeah, I'm cool," I replied, still staring at him. I never noticed until now how beautiful he was. He had shaggy, black hair- which he gelled so it would spike up ridiculously- pale, almost white skin, with small bumps in his arms that signified that he was strong- very strong- despite his being so thin. And his eyes, oh his eyes… they were silver- not gray, but a deep, oh- so delicate silver! "Hey, if you wanna do something else-" "No, no, umm… sure, we could go clubbing. I mean, hey! Why, uh- why not have a little fun?" I stuttered. STUPID, STUPID! PULL IT TOGETHER, SCARLETT! Okay. I've decided. I will never, ever, look at my best friend that way. Ever. "You sure?" he asked. "Totally. Hey, it's already 9:30. I'll have to go home and change If we want to get there before eleven. Do you mind taking a taxi?" "Sure thing. Lemme grab my keys. . . . When we got to the club, I immediately felt nervous- out of place. "Tuck, we shouldn't be here. We'll get in trouble." I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a red silk halter dress, that fanned out at the bottom with shiny, black high heels. My hair was twisted into a bun with a silk lily barrette holding my copper curls together. I…Felt…Ridiculous. "We'll be fine. You look amazing. They can't keep someone like you outside the place-" "IDs, please," growled a giant man waiting at the entrance. "We're VIP's," Tuck lied. "I don't see your name on the list, now do I, hot shot!" "Hmph! C'mon, Sky, let's go!" Tucker spat, grabbing my elbow. "Whoa-whoa-whoa. You're with her?" Said the man. "Uhh, my apologies. Come on in." I looked at Tuck and shrugged. What was that all about? I took his hand and we walked into Rue 96- together. The inside of the club was much different than what was shown outside. Outside, there was an old- fashioned sign that hung above the entry way, along with sconces that lined the golden double doors. Inside, there were purple and blue lights that danced around the room. All of the furniture was white and plasticy, and glass coffee tables complemented the furry couches. btw this falls under the survey category because it's an opinion- if you like it or not! DUH

Our pick of the answers:

Poll: Survey:

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment