Monday 31 March 2014

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 13

Donna asks…

Anyone help me with my Halloween costume?

I'm going as a girl for Halloween and I have everything I need for my costume except what kind of shoes to wear. I wear size 13 shoe and have no clue where to look for ladies footwear that will fit me. Any help would be great and nothing too expensive please. I'm looking for anything $15 max Btw the party is tomorrow so I'd have to get them today or tomorrow

Our pick of the answers:

Is that really u will? I LOVE U X X X Try a trannie website they maybe expensive tho

Laura asks…

Ladies would you date a guy with..?

lice, cool car and wore a size 13 shoe?

Our pick of the answers:

No way jay x x x

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment