Tuesday 25 November 2014

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

Lizzie asks…

What is a good store to buy silver shoes for my sister's wedding at?

I am 13 years old. My sister's wedding is in May. I need silver shoes for the wedding, but I can't find a good store to buy the shoes from. I'm her maid of honor. I don't like really high shoes, but I want shoes that have just a small heel. Could you please give me the link to particular shoes? They must be silver. I am a size 7 in womens shoes. Thanks!!

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?skuId=074375070&productId=66240&subCatId=cat130006&catId=cat10088&lotId=

Mary asks…

Is this shoe size considered big for my age and height?

im 13 years old approximately 5'4ish and my shoe size is 9 1/2 or 10 in womens is that big for someone of my age and height? and please dont make fun of me if it is lol

Our pick of the answers:

Maybe a little bigger than average. But individuality is beautiful. Do you want to be just like everyone else? I am a full grown man with a size 17 shoes. I love it most of the time. I am 6'7" btw. YOu will be fine, enjoy it.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment