Saturday 29 November 2014

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

Sandy asks…

I need help shoes lover!!?

Ok so school is starting and that means new shoes. Am looking for cheep nice black looking combats boots but I don't know where to look. So can anyone please help me on what store have nice cheep boots?

Our pick of the answers:

Steve Madden! Good quality that will last you a while. Check out aldo also If you want really cheap then forever21 or Payless

Helen asks…

How much are outlet stores cheaper than the noraml store?

and how much will i need to shop at an outlet store? im shopping for back to school clothes. Here are some outlet stores im planning on shopping. Armani Exchange Diesel(optional) Nike Polo Ralph Lauren Pacsun Adiddas

Our pick of the answers:

I went to an outlet mall with a Pacsun, and the prices looked the same to me. Although I didn't look super hard. I went to a nine west outlet and got a pair of flats for $9. I went to a shoe outlet store and got Steve Madden pumps for $30. A similar shoe from nine west would be $79 (before the sale they're having) and a similar shoe at Steve Madden would be $110. I hope that helps you out price wise. Oh, and those flats were on clearance. That might make a difference.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment