Monday 24 November 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes

Betty asks…

Ladies, do you ever get stinky feet when wearing shoes without socks? How can the odor be avoided?

I ask because i just got a pair of flats. I can't wear socks with them cause, you know, it goes against the look. I tried those tiny stocking like socks, but they show too, they aren't small enough. And, when i wear these shoes, my feet stink! They sweat too much i guess. Normally, when wearing shoes with socks, i don't have this problem. I tried those odor eating insoles and a spray deodorant for feet, and it kinda works, but they still smell funny. Help!

Our pick of the answers:

Baking soda or baby powder

Nancy asks…

Can I just wear my running shoes instead of volleyball shoes?

I have really lightweight Asics running shoes. Can I wear them instead of volleyball shoes? What are the significance of the soles on volleyball shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

You can do that as long as the soles dont leave black marks on the court. Well i guess the thing about volleyball shoes is that it has a good grip so you wont slide on the courts. Thats not good because for example if you jump, and slide when you land you can get hurt. But anyways the sliding thing is just not good. Another significance about the soles is that it is super shock absorbent. Well anyways you can definitely wear your regular ones, but if you plan on playing for a while (club, school, etc) it would be a good idea to get volleyball shoes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment