Sunday 30 November 2014

Your Questions About New Heels Without Heel

Sandra asks…

How do i make a strap for the heel of a wedge shoe without hurting the shoe?

I own a pair of black wedge shos made out of black shiny plasticy matrial. I need to make a strap that gose across my foot to keep my thin heel from coming out with every step. How can i do this with minimal damage to the shoe? They are brand new and i don't like the thought of tearing them up. However i can't wear them until this is fixed. Please help. I love new shoes but i like wearing them to.

Our pick of the answers:

Well, didn't you try them on in the store first? I don't know how you can do this. Might just go buy a new pair and make sure they fit this time or already have a strap.

Susan asks…

How do I wanna wear a dress my first day at a new school without looking like im trying to hard?

Obviously im not wearing a prom dress on my first day. But If I wear a everyday dress & heels I fear I still may be looking like im trying to hard. Advice? I will be a freshman.

Our pick of the answers:

Don't be afraid of looking like you're trying too hard. I wore dresses and heels to school all of the time, no one ever said anything negative about it, I only received compliments. If it's an everyday type dress, you should have nothing to worry about. If you're really feeling nervous about it, opt out on the heels and wear a cute pair of flats or sandals. If the shoe is casual, it'll make the whole outfit more casual. Again, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about, a lot of girls wear sun dresses in school, so if that's what you mean by everyday, you'll be fine. It doesn't really matter what you wear on the first day, I'm sure you'll look adorable (:

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment