Wednesday 26 November 2014

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Over 50

Laura asks…

Who are the following monsters.....?

1. "We scare because we care" Mike and I live in Montropolis. 2. I am half man and half fish and was discovered by a group of geologists when they first encountered me in the Amazon. 3. I used to rule supreme in my part of the world until I met a beautiful woman. I am over 50 feet high. 4. My real name is Larry Talbot until I became cursed. Now I am known by another name as I wander the Welsh countryside searching for a cure to my curse. 5. I live in a world of dreams and my weapon of choice is a leather glove with 6 inch knives. 6. I have no one to blame but myself for the mess I got myself in. I should have checked that teleporter before I began my experiment. 7. I have been evil since age 6. I have been on a rampage ever since I escaped that awful insane assylum. 8. I although I am a monster, I did get married. I even had a starring role with Abbott and Costello. 9. I have been in over 150 movies first appearing in 1922. I still look the same today as I did in that first movie. Oh yeah, I also am in Sesame Street. 10. I can morph, first appearing as an egg and drip with a universal solvent that can eat its way through a ship deck. One person even called me a "perfect organism/" 11. My real name is Imhotep and was buried alive for trying to bring back the *censored*. 12. I am the one doll you would not want for your children. 13. I am a brilliant and charming psychiatrist with one single flaw, my choice of the main course with my beans and Chiante. 14. I ruled over my territory until a girl with beautiful shoes offed me. 15. A nurse by trade, I guess you could call me the ultimate obsessed fan. My hero thought I was an angel of mercy until he learned I had a serious control issue. 16. A motel keeper, I was dominated by my mother. Don't take showers alone. 17. Ok, so I don't know how to play hockey. 18. I am a gifted musician who is obessed with a young singer and will do anything to protect her and keep her for myself. 19. I am a prehistoric lizard who was mutated by atomic warfare. I have been terrorizing people in my island ever since. 20. Steve McQueen was in the movie about me. I have to eat humans to survive. 21. I was first a human until i dabbled in black magic and got transformed into Lead Cenobite. 22. I was a mild mannered doctor until I partook of a potion I invented. This potion brought out my wild side. 23. It has been said if you look in a mirror and say my name 5 times I will appear. Care to try it for yourself? 24. I was switched at birth for the stillborn child of the ambassador of Italy. I have a nasty habit of offing my nannies. 25. I used to be a lovable St Bernard until biten by a rabid bat. Now I am one mad dog!

Our pick of the answers:

1.sully from monster inc 2.creature from the black lagoon? 3.king kong 4.the wolfman 5.freddy kruguer 6.the fly 7.michael myers 8.frankensteins monster 9.count dracula 10.alien 11.the mommy 12.chucky 13.hannibal 14.wicked witch of the west 15.annie wilkes 16.norman bates 17.jason 18.phantom of the opera 19.godzilla 20.the thing 21.pinhead 22.mr.hyde-dr.jeckyl 23.bloody mary 24.dameon thorn 25.cujo

Lizzie asks…

fun things to do in wal-mart (50-100)?

51. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible "sex and candy" 52. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually. 53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins. 54. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics. 55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!" 56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose. 57. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!!) 58. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible. 59. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room. 60. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them. 61. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels. 62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them 63. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions. 64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out. 65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good bessie." 66. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles. 67. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon. 68. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!!!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!!!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." 69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't realize it! 70. Walk around the perfume department with a bottle of super strong perfume and spray people as they walk by. Lean in and sniff them then jump back and wave your hand in front of your nose and saying "Oh god, your over powering the perfume!!" 71. Hit on the elderly. 72. Hit on 5 year olds. 73. In the food aisle, pretend like there's a little bug, slowly move your head to the right, then swing your head to the left as if your trying to follow it. Slowly lower your head to the ground, then start spinning around in circles stomping like crazy. Then finally yell out "Yes!!! I got it!!! Wow, that was the biggest Cockrouch I've ever seen, i think it was pregnant!!! Hey look, there's another one!!!" Then Repeat. 74. Repeat 73 with a can of bug spray. 75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc. 76. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that your a prissy English Man. Say things like "Cheerio, good man." to people who walk by. And don't forget to have perfect posture. 77. Start grunting like Beavis and Butthead while chasing your friends up and down aisles trying to run over them with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you. 78. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if your on a hoarse, then pretend that your a cowboy, etc.. And If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start barking at them until they run away crying. 79. Have silly string fights with a friend. Hide behind customers and "accidentally" hit the people instead of your friend. 80. Excesively use anything thing that says "Try Me". 81. Start pocketing any and all free samples. 82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins. 82. Walk up to the customer service and when they say "Hello, how may I help you?" say "Yes, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, one strawberry shake, a large order of french fries and a diet coke." And when they start to talk, say "Oh, to go". Then when they say that they can't give it to you say "Oh, This is because I'm gay isn't it? I'd expect this from Caldors, but not Walmart. People who are gay are just like everyone else your know. You digust me" Then walk away mumbling to yourself. If your a guy, try to act as valley- girl- like as you can 83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up 84. When your alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities". Have an English man, a Southern person, someone from New York, a Grandma, and a 5 year old girl all at the same time. You have to use accents. They should sound like this: "Great idea good fellow, we shall have a jolly good time.(English)" "Look, oall I wanna do, is wok ta Stawbucks and git a cawfee(New York)" Etc. 85. Start "dancing" like mad. Basically, just wail your arms and legs around like your having some kind of massive seizure. 86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store. 87. Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to leave the store. Get really tense and start to lean over as your walking through the doors As if your suspecting the alarms to go off. Then when it doesn't go off, let out a big sigh. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can. 87. Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to leave the store. Get really tense and start to lean over as your walking through the doors As if your suspecting the alarms to go off. Then when it doesn't go off, let out a big sigh. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can. 88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song. 89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department 90. Put lingerie in the men's department. 91. Put super sexy lingerie in old men's carts when they turn around. 92. When your alone, start screaming help and yelling that someone istrying to rape you. Then when everyone runs over, start crying and saying "All I ever wanted was a little attention" Then run away crying. 93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while, start saying blink everytime it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized. 94. Walk up to a lady and calmly say "Help me. The voices in my head are telling me to do naughty things." Then clap your hands over your ears, fly yell head around and start screaming "NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO HURT THE NICE LADY NO NO NO NO!!!!" Then suddenly stop, look her straight in the eyes, and Calmly say "I…will start…a fire…" The pull out a zippo and start laughing hysterically in an evil way. But don't light the zippo, just hold it closed. 95. Light a match under a spinkler. 96. Walk up to someone and say "Oh, so your back for more. I warned you never to come back here. Wait here while i go get my shot gun". Then walk away. 97. Walk up to a guy and say "Oh my god, is it you? Oh my god it is!!! I haven't seen you in so long!!!!" Then kiss him. Then slap and him say "Why didn't you ever call me??" Then walk away. Much more affective if

Our pick of the answers:

What happened to 98 - 100 ? ! These are really funny ;] xo

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-shoes-for-women-over-50-13/

No comments:

Post a Comment