Friday 28 November 2014

Your Questions About Heels With Spikes

Betty asks…

Spike heels or sneakers? Which shall I wear with my sequined overalls to the party?

Our pick of the answers:

Ooooh I would say your spike heels you look so fine in them.

Susan asks…

What ioutfit do you wear to get your bf or hubby turned on?

my loves might skin tight lultra low skinny jeans with a skimpy top and high spiked heels, it gives him an erection even in public which embarrasses him, but he still likes me wearing that outfit...kind of strange, huh? Do you have s similar story...

Our pick of the answers:

Scarlet satin blouse, black tight pencil skirt (mid-calf length), black seamed stockings, black 4" stiletto high heels and black leather gloves. He is then putty in my hands!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-heels-with-spikes-14/

No comments:

Post a Comment