Saturday 31 May 2014

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Nancy asks…

Good womens' tennis shoes?

Can you tell me what a good brand/model of tennis shoe is for women? I play a lot. Have been picking up whatever's on sale at Sports Authority or wherever, but they don't seem quite right. Feels like my feet are shifting to the left and right of the sole too much when I make a quick stop. What's up? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

When i play tennis (once every two days) i always wear my good old Barricade Adidas. They come in a range of colours and the price ranges from £29.99 - £69-99. My pair were £40, but cheaper pairs are also good. Barricades are designed to help your feet in every way possible. They are really great for all kinds of court, i play mine on grass, clay, carpet etc. The stopping is excellent in Barricades. Hope i helped hon x

Lisa asks…

Why do guys go crazy and wild whenever they see a girl in stiletto heels ?

I'm an 17 year old girl teenager and i like to shop a lot for clothing and shoes, i normally go shopping with my friends or with my little sister or my mother. But the other day i decided to go by myself since everyone else was busy, so i went and bought some new high heels shoes that were on sale at payless shoe source. I normally don't buy shoes at the store i always order them online. So i was wearing a casual outfit of an pink polo button up shirt more like a dress shirt for suits, with a white mini skirt and some 5 inch gold stiletto pumps that i bought from online, i wore a skirt because it was 100 degrees where i live and it helped keep me cool. I was on my way to my car when i went into the parking elevator to go to the floor where i parked, when this guy who was in the elevator with me jumped to the elevator control panel and took out a key and switched it to stop and then started grabbing me and started rubbing my private parts, my chest and my butt he said he wouldn't hurt me if i hold still because he had a pocket knife so i hold still after 10 minutes of getting rubbed and violated, he took off out of the elevator and left me in the elevator on the floor. I'd immediately called the cops and filed a police report for this incident and they say they will catch him and bring to court. Now after this incident, i am afraid to wear stiletto pumps or any other kind of high heels because of this incident that scared me half to death. Why do guys go crazy and out of order whenever they see a girl in a pair of stiletto pumps ??? I see nothing that is attractive about stiletto pumps because they're just shoes right ?? Can anyone please explain to me why doe guys go like this whenever a girl is in high heels ?? Should i still wear my favorite stiletto pumps ??? The link below is my favorite shoes that i wore when that happened. I am so scared and afraid of guys now. http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/ikina-cognac-patent.html

Our pick of the answers:

Dear child, the nickname for the stilleto is "knock me down and fxxk me" shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment