Wednesday 28 May 2014

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Sandra asks…

What are other outfits you can wear to an interview other than a tux?

Our pick of the answers:

Don't wear a tux- bad idea to try to top the interviewer... Unless you will be wearing a tuxedo to work every day... Rule of thumb- dress 1 step up from what they will expect for everyday (not including casual Friday's). Men- dark slacks (not jeans), a long-sleeved white shirt, conservative tie, dress shoes, or at least not athletic shoes of any kind. Women- dark slacks, hose (knee high is fine- they won't see above that), conservative low pumps, nice blouse, minimal jewelry, makeup, perfume. Do your hair conservatively- nothing extreem. Women's option B- knee-length skirt, blouse that matches well, maybe a blazer that matches skirt. Dark hose, conservative pumps. Again, you'll want minimal jewelry (small earrings, 1 necklace, wedding ring, maybe a 2nd ring on the other hand, maybe a small bracelet- tennis style), makeup, perfume. Do your hair conservatively- nothing extreem. Remember, it only takes 3 seconds to make a first impression, you'll want to get it right.

Susan asks…

How do you walk in 4" pumps?

Ok first off I have very high arches lol I was born with them so yea no need to stretch my arches out, I got some 4 inch pumps and I'm just learning to walk in them. How do I successfully walk in them? I look like Bambi just learning to walk, any helpful advice? please be as detailed as possible. And if necessary my height is 5.6 and my shoe size is 8 in women's

Our pick of the answers:

Lots of practice! Wear them around the house and you'll get used to it.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment