Wednesday 28 May 2014

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 5

Lizzie asks…

Should i buy size 5 shoes?

Ok so it was recently my birthday and my sister took me out shopping at office. Basicly I saw these really cool double toung converse shoes which were at a steal price. so I asked the shop lady if she had in size 4 (because I'm size 4) but she came from the back about five miniuts later and they were only in size 5. So I went home thinking I could find those exatct coulors online, but I could not. so my question is, should I get them anyway, or can I ask them to order my size or somthing, thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Yes... A size for is not far from a size 5, plus you don't have to worry about them getting to small for a while. (: I hope you get them... They sound really cute!

Sharon asks…

I'm after a pair of ladies Mizuno Wave Ekiden sports shoe size 6.5 UK?

They must be new they're for a friend who needs them urgently to compete in the 'Great Southern Run' in October 2006. They appear to be a discontinued style, so any info as to where I could buy a pair would be appreciated. thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Try zappos.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 5

No comments:

Post a Comment