Sunday 25 May 2014

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Mandy asks…

Women with big feet! Help!?

I have very large feet (size 13 or 14 US depending on the shoe) and am finding it really difficult to find to find shoes that fit, are affordable, and actually look nice! I desperately need some help finding a good online shoe shop! I really need some shoes for the summer ( or any time of year for that matter) as I only have 3 pairs of shoes, all of which are sneakers. Any suggestions on online shoe shops or how to get a good bargain??

Our pick of the answers:

Try Torrid.com ! They shoes fit wide too if u have a wide foot! I wear a size 11 but in their shoes i need like a 10 or 10 1/2. :)

Betty asks…

Cute shoes for women with larger feet (11 and 12)?

Unfortunately, I was born into a family that have rather large feet. I am a size 12 and shoe shopping is nothing short of hell itself. I hardly ever find shoes in my size and if I do then they are usually orthopedic and ugly looking. Finding shoes that are cute and come in a size 12 is typically a fluke. So, if anyone have any store suggestions where I can find nice (affordable) shoes that come in size 12s I will forever thank you. Sometimes I can fit in 11s too if the shoe runs big (typically boots). Thanks in advance!

Our pick of the answers:

My mom has size 11 feet and she has found a lot of cute shoes at pay-less and sometimes forever21 (some of their shoes run big). Sometimes walmart has bigger sizes but not too often. Famous footwear is horrible for bigger feet (I'm a size 9.5/10 and I can barely find shoes there). I think Target may be a good place also.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-shoes-for-women-with-big-feet-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment