Saturday 31 May 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes

Carol asks…

How can I skate comfortably with a blister on the ball of my foot?

I went jogging a mile this morning and I guess my shoe was rubbing on my foot and it blistered its not big but I can feel it when i touch it. If I wear like 3 pairs of socks when I go skating will it still hurt? Is there anything else I can do to make it feel better? It doesn't look like it has much fluid in it yet.

Our pick of the answers:

First of all do not pop it! This could make it more painful plus it could get infected...2nd of all there is a product called mole skin that i have used it is sticky on one side and has a fabric other side..it works..if it does not get better i would say don't skate on it for that day...they heal pretty quick...good luck!

Maria asks…

What kind of shoes should a man have?

I am a senior in high school and I am wondering what kind of shoes I should have. I already have a pair of really casual vans sneakers, but I think I need a pair of casual shoes(for outside of school) and dressier shoes. I was thinking either a dark brown casual saddle shoe, wingtip or oxford for the casual shoe pair. I was also considering either a black loafer style of oxford style dressier shoe. I also need these shoes to be under $100 each and interchangeable with collared shirts, t-shirts, leather jackets, khakis, dark jeans and khakis shorts, as well as dressier clothes like slacks, ties and dress shirts. here are some ideas I have. http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/timberland-shoes-concourse-waterproof-oxfords?ID=462289&CategoryID=55639&swatchColor=Brown#fn=COLOR%3DBrown%26sp%3D2%26spc%3D129 http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/guess-shoes-vant-loafers?ID=700449 Thanks! Professional help would be greatly appreciated!

Our pick of the answers:

You can't go wrong with a nice black pair of oxfords. An essential to any man.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment