Tuesday 27 May 2014

Your Questions About Heels With Spikes

Lisa asks…

woman comes in to a church in stocking spiked heels?

i have a question there are a the question is first and answers are next she sits next to a man and starts to dangle her shoe A)would it be right for the man to say stop that B)should the man take off the shoe If he does remove the shoe A)will she say please put my shoe back on B)the heck with putting my shoe on take my other shoe off the man says if i do that you will be in your stocking feet she says A)yes B) don't put my shoes on till we leave

Our pick of the answers:

F*ck her right there on the spot bare until she don't know how she got there

Mary asks…

here can I find a real woman who will walk in spike heels?

I am a woman who will walk around in shoes with a 8" heels and 4" platform. you can find these shoes at www.howcool.com click on footwear click on devious shoes. I have a serious shoes fetish

Our pick of the answers:

Apparently you do. There are lots of websites for meeting singles, try one.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels With Spikes

No comments:

Post a Comment