Monday 24 February 2014

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Susan asks…

Where are the best stores I can buy cute winter boots?

I am going to online shop for some new winter boots...but I want them to be unique and really cute. ^-^ Help please!

Our pick of the answers:

Are you in the US? If so I recommend Zappos.com for online shopping. Otherwise my favorite shoe stores which happen to have very cute boots are Aldo and Bakers. Try Macy's and Nordys too, they carry super cute boots like Jessica Simpson and BCBG.

Betty asks…

What color/style of dress should I wear to a wedding?

One of my friends is getting married and I'm trying to decide what kind of dress to get. My budget for one (including the shoes) is only about $200 to $250 max. I'm about 5'1, around 115 lbs, natural auburn red hair, green eyes. I have an athletic build. So, what color & style of dress do you guys think I should get or focus on? And what kind of shoes? If you could include picture links that would be great! Also, the wedding & reception will be outdoors. Thanks, Juli It's on May 4th

Our pick of the answers:

It would be helpful to know the date of the wedding! As a spring outdoor wedding, you should definitely wear a bright or pastel color! Even a floral is appropriate. Since you have an athletic body type, you could look for a peplum dress, which will give you more curves (in a pale pink would be very pretty). I also think a lace dress would be cool (just don't wear white!) For shoes, DEFINITELY wedges since heels don't work so well on grass. I like nude ones for the spring. You can never go wrong with jessica simpson shoes. I'm sending links from this website only because I was just shopping on it, but here's an idea of what you might want to look for: http://www.nastygal.com/clothes%2Ddresses/pushing%2Ddaisies%2Ddress http://www.nastygal.com/clothes%2Ddresses/blinded%2Dlove%2Ddress You may want to wait until more spring styles come out as there is really nothing online!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment