Tuesday 25 February 2014

Your Questions About High Heels Mysteries

Sandra asks…

is this good?PLEASEEEEEE?

Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a new beginning. It's in your hands to resolve the mystery that lies ahead by accomplishing good deeds. Today, I stand right beneath the grey clouds that are layering over the sunshine on a green rolling plain hill that fills the air with lavender. Going over the memories of my precious life, I've discovered how many ups and downs occurred between many time periods. Today, I have everything. Alexis Stephen, 25 year old women, who is now a professional flute player that play in varies international bands. My mother Sofia Stephen owns over seven fabric depots. My father, Sam Stephen owns ten international wood cutting factories. You might have come to the conclusion that were rich and YES we are. But, today I have everything except for my childhood best friend, Libia Wilkonmin. 15 years ago, my family, and me we lived in a miniature village that's located in a corner of Australia which was covered by forests. My family didn't have enough money to send me to school that's why I helped my family with housework. We woke at 5 am, my father and me, we stepped into the forest behind our hay made house where my father hammered the trees to get wood. My job was to go beyond the forest into the berry bushes where I collected freshly grown berries for supper. My mother, sewed clothes for while cooked and did chorus for the house. Everyday was the same. One day, my father and me, went into the forest once again. As we walked along the trail my father had some concerns about the berries I collected and then he left me to walk the rest. Going through the forest, I felt something flying above, as I glanced ahead I saw nothing but a group of bird flying by. I ran toward the berry bushes until I tripped over something that looked gold alike. I landed on a piece of wood, which was broken. As I stood, I noticed a brown-silver recorder which had the name "Libia" carved on it. "Stop, Please." I heard someone shout behind me .As I turned around I saw a girl who was wearing a red princess dress with a silver bow around her waist, red high heels with silver stars, and a silver head bow. "Sorry but that's my flute." She declared. "Oh. I'm Sorry, I though somebody left it here. You look quite dashing." I responded with embarrassment "Oh, well thank you. You seem like a nice person. But your clothes?" She asked in worry. "I'm Alexis, my parents aren't rich so, I have to stay with these clothes." I said "Oh, Well anyways in that case, Why don't you keep that flute, as our friendship present. I'm Libia and we just moves in the house that's over by the far hill. See me here tomorrow ill show you. By the way why are you here?" She asked. "I live here too. i come here everyday to pick berries". I responded "Oh Ok. Nice to meet you, See you tomorrow." She said as she ran back. I ran to the berry bushes in excitement as I collected some fresh red berries and ran back. I decided not to tell my parents about the present that libia gave me "Flute", since he'll tell me to return them. Today, My father was conceited of me because I picked some perfect freshly grown berries; as well my parents were stimulated to meet Libia. Fifteen days later, Libia and me, we were now declared best friends. One day, she invited me and my family to her gigantic house for dinner. She also gave me a couple of thousand dollars to buy new clothes. I went home in excitement as I told my parents about the money and how Libia invited us. That night, we got all dressed in our regular clothes. Libia welcomed us with a open heart, as we entered her house, we saw a huge fountain that sprayed water and million of silver bricks that made it look rich and expensive. "Libia? Oh Hello.? Her Father Said. "Good After." my Father responded. "Good Afternoon." He retorted "How are you." My Father asked in excitement. "Were good, but sorry we have to go." Mr.Wilkonmin replied. "Oh, Well am sorry, we'll leave." My father said in embarrassment "Dad, Where are we going." Libia asked in disappointment. "Were going to expensive party, rather then seeing some people who wear ripped clothes to our million dollare mansion." Mr.Wilkinmin said "Dad!." Libia Shouted "Libia, Kick them Out, and that's my Decision." Mr.Wilkinmin declared "Its alright sir, were poor people but we don't insult other, we'll leave." My father said as we left their expensive property. My father punished me not to meet Libia, One day as I went into the forest to collect berries, I saw Libia who waited for me. "Alexis. I'm sorry." "Please libia, I think I've had enough. Your dad insulted my family." "I'm sorry its just that I don't have a mom and…" Please." "Alexis. Stop showing attitude." "You Stop! " "You know what maybe my father is right,, maybe poor people have no life, maybe your nothing but a mean little poor child." I picked up my berry basket and walked out. "Ok Bye Little poor kid. Our fri

Our pick of the answers:

I enjoyed it very much.It seems like a part of a story book. So how did Alexis' family become rich?

Maria asks…

What are your opinions on this story?

There was no one else in the hallway except for Elisha, Stephanie Dice, Evan Cross, and Demi Pohoryles. School had started a couple of minutes ago, but they stayed behind since they were allowed to go to the library during homeroom. A speck of lint revealed on Elisha's gray cardigan. She simply brushed it off and teased her dark-blond hair to give it full affect. She scoped around the hall to see if Mark was anywhere in sight. Mark hadn't been presence all day. She kept wondering if maybe he was late in getting in. It wasn't like him to be missing. "Have you seen Mark?" she asked finally, taking a seat on the mahogany stairs the school maintenance staff just installed over Winter Break. The inside of the school reminded her of a cruise. Except it didn't have any indoor pools or bar areas. If anyone were to walk into that school they would think it was a fancy private school whether than a public school. Stephanie tucked a wispy lock of blond hair behind her ear. Elisha watched her intently as if she were about to say something important. She was waiting for her to say something but Stephanie seemed to be in her own little world. "You...um..." Demi said contemptuously, "gonna say something?" Stephanie just giggled foolishly. Elisha liked her, but she was the most annoying girl in the group; she and Evan. They were often daft and didn't know how to judge boys right. Stephanie once told Savannah it was okay to have unprotected sex as long as they guy didn't come. "Well, the day just started." scoffed Stephanie, rolling her green eyes. "He could be late." Mark was never late. He was always on time no matter what. Something was up. Elisha was the kind of person who would panic if it was someone didn't show up at the exact time of a scheduled date. She immediately snatched her iPhone out of her olive, cardigan pocket and vehemently poked the screen. MARK!!! WHERE THE HELL R U!?!?!?! Okay, maybe that was a little too hasty. She wondered. But where the hell is he!? "Maybe he's on vacation." Evan shrugged, combing her honey-blond hair with a silver brush. "He loves vacations." "Mark wouldn't be on vacation, Evan." lectured Demi. "Don't be stupid." "It's not my fault." groused Evan, stomping her Coach high-heels on the marbled floor. "I'm Sedonian." "What the hell does that have to do with anything?" "Guys, shut up!" snapepd Elisha. "Demi, you need to stop being so grouchy and Evan, quit being ignorant." "I don't see why you had us wait with you." interrogated Demi. "I need to get started on my Algebra, if you please." "Not now!" hissed Elisha, her light-brown eyes intensifying. "We need to find Mark." As if on cue, the chorus to Motley Crue's "Shout At The Devil" played on her phone. She looked down at it and saw Mark's text in bold letters. Leesh, I'm sick :( Elisha pursed her pink lips. Guilt surged through her as she reread the text. So Mark wasn't flaking out on her. He was just sick. And she was worried over nothing. Get better soon, babe. "What did it say?" Stephanie questioned, leaning over her shoulders. "He's sick." Elisha sighed. "He's never been sick before." "Well, that ends the mystery of missing Mark." Demi said ironically, starting to head the other way. "Ooh!" exclaimed Stephanie, pointing at Evan's shoes. "I love those shoes! Where'd you get them." "Oh, thanks." Evan blushed, grinning broadly. "I got these at Banana Republic." "Oh, really, because---!" "Who cares?" Demi said harshly. "You have plenty of those shoes in your closet." Ignoring them, Elisha upped her pace. The night before had been busy with her parents running errings and her having to clean the house. By now she was used to responsibility. It was almost like a daily routine whether than a chore. Even though she hated that routine dearly. Up ahead Nicole and Karyn Harrison stood in front of Carter talking him up in a deep discussion. Elisha groaned. Again with the flirting from Carter and Nicole. She had nothing against Nicole, but she was no Savannah. Savannah was way prettier and nicer than Nicole. She wondered if she was the reason why Carter dumped her. She got a second look at Nicole and decided that she was pretty. Almost as pretty as Savannah, but she came off as stuck-up. Not wanting to say anything to the couples, the girls tried to maneuver past them. "Hey, guys!" Nicole called, frantically waving her naturally-tanned hands at all of the girls. "I love your outfits!" "If you keep walking she'll think we didn't hear her." Stephanie whispered in Elisha's ear. They tri

Our pick of the answers:

Watch your spelling. I thought it was a little weird that you described everyone's hair in the first few paragraphs. Keep working. I like the way it flows.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment