Thursday 20 February 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Macy's

Maria asks…

Where can I do my back to school shopping?

I'm going into eighth grade and for the past 2 years I really hadn't done alot of back to school shopping. I did a wardrobe cleanout not to long ago and realized I needed to do some major shopping this year. I almost wear skinny jeans all the time now, so where could I get some more for cheap? I guess I'd also have to say my style is 'scene'. Thanks in advance.

Our pick of the answers:

Tilly's: cute shirts. Aeropostale: cheap skinny jeans/ normal jeans Macy's: everything. Just go during their sale they have monthly. Hollister: cute tops, the jeans are kinda pricey but not extreme. They're good quality. Nordstrom: shoes and shoes only. Everything else is really expensive. I spent 300 bucks on 2 shirts. :/ um.. Wet Seal: everything Forever 21: cute tops you can even go to thrift stores. They have TONS of stuff there. And really dirt cheap. Just make sure you wash everything before you wear it(: have fun in 8th grade! Fun year! (:

Ruth asks…

What are somem essential items for a teen girls wardrobe.?

I am kind of girly, edgy, casual. A mix basically. So i have just realised that i haven't bought any clothes in a good year and all my clothes are feeling very young and just not me. So i need to buy pretty much a whole new wardbobe. So can you please list essential istems and stores for teen girls glothes (i am 14, UK size so i guess that makes me a 2-4 US size)

Our pick of the answers:

Here's my essentials: Dresses: A casual sun dress A little black dress A cute party dress A fit and flair dress (h&m has cute ones) Jackets: Green Or grey military type jacket A plain blazer A blue jean jacket A cardigan A plain hoodie Tees: A couple spaghetti strap shirts in different colors for layering A high low shirt Plain cap sleeve shirts Stripe tees long or short Strapless shirt A patterned button down Flowy long sleeve shirts Sweaters: A thick cable knit sweater, whatever color A v-neck sweater A casual soft sweater Pants: Black leggings Black jeans Boot cut sweats High waisted jeans-always look great especially if the shirt you're wearing is short light wash low or regular rise skinny jeans Dark regular was skinny jeans Boot cut jeans-not a lot of people wear them these days but with the right kind of top they can be really pretty Skirts: A slim black short skirt A patterned maxi skirt Belts: One skinny weaved belt in brown One regular black belt A thick belt for sinching tops Scarves: One patterned scarf One neutral scarf Bags: Brown messenger bag A small cross body purse A clutch A wallet Jewelry: Medium sized hoops Small chandelier earrings in a color that pops Small studs in a variety of colors A long necklace A short necklace with a small charm A dainty anklet A statement ring A set of three simple rings that can be worn together Hats: Knit hat Fedora Paper boy cap Shoes: Black pumps Nude pumps Sandals Flip flops Flat lace up boots Statement flats in a bright color Bras: Strapless Black bandeau Demi Cotton every day bra Swimsuits: String bikini in any color/pattern Stores: Urban outfitters Forever 21 H&M Dsw Aldo shoes Victoria's secret Target American eagle Macy's Aerie Hope this helps! *these are some of my favorite items that I wear the most but it all depends on what you think, these things may not be essential to everyone but me being a fifteen year old girl who loves clothes, these are the things I like the most

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-guess-shoes-macys-16/

No comments:

Post a Comment