Sunday 24 November 2013

Your Questions About Womens Pumps

Jenny asks…

Where can I find crossdresser heels for cheap?

I'm a mtf crossdresser. I want a pair of black pumps with a 5 inch heel. I'm a size 13 in womens. I found ones for $45 but I'm just starting out and need to get together a lot of new clothes so I want to get the most out of my money. So I posted this question in hopes that someone would know of a cheap shop.

Our pick of the answers:

Define "cheap". This is a very limited market, and you pay accordingly. I have big feet (size 11), but my taste in shoes isn't as exotic as yours. I'm wearing my favourite ballerina flats today.

Lisa asks…

Do women like dating tall men so that short men can wont exist in the master human race of the future?

Are they using their preferences as a kinder form of discrimination to single them out...in a reinforced notion of Natural Selection. All of it being pumped and reinforced by the media, culture, and biological construct. No thinking involved on womens part.

Our pick of the answers:

Most girl's I know like to usually have a guy that's either her height or above, a lot of my friend's have said that they wouldn't like to have to bend over to kiss a guy and plus it just plainly doesn't feel right or look attractive when they were together as a couple. It's not all but I think it depends on general preference.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment