Friday 22 November 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes

Lizzie asks…

Anyone know which website I can get Guess 'Reasonably' Platform shoes from?

I'm looking for a UK website ideally as although some of the US sites will ship to the UK, it costs more than the shoes to do so. I'm looking for the tan ones - they are sooo lovely! I don't have a contact in the US unfortunately so can't get them sent to someone over there.

Our pick of the answers:

Maybe u can try Ebay

Nancy asks…

What size would i be in converse if I am a 7 in guess converse?

I want to get converse online but i want to know what size i would be. I have the guess converse (shoes from guess or knock-off guess that look like converse) in size 7 so i was wondering if it would be the same size?

Our pick of the answers:

Hi Carly, I am apart of the Shoe Box support team who is a new online website that sell converse trainers. I Have always found it best to go a size down with converse. I am a size 5 but i wear a size 4 in converse and over time they have molded to my feet. Why not try going into a high shop and trying on a pair in store you are not obligated to buy or if your purchase it on line if the you can always send them back if they dont fit...hope this helps take care xoxo

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment