Friday 29 November 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Lisa asks…

What is the best web-site to shop for heels online?

I want to buy heels online, like from like 20- 50 $ and i can't find a good website please help

Our pick of the answers:

Hi! You can basically buy high heels at any department store, or actually any store at all, but I'm guessing that's not what you mean. Here are some affordable shoe stores that might have what you're looking for: Aldo, www.aldoshoes.com/ (this one is probably the best one) Nine West (this is a bit out of your preferred price range), www.ninewest.com/ Steve Madden (look in the sale and clearance), www.stevemadden.com/ Bakers, http://www.bakersshoes.com/ Hope this helps! Sm:)e, Ciao!

Donna asks…

What accessories would be good for wearing a purple dress to your knees for a school dance?

GIVE ME DETAILS. I like this guy and I am not sure if he likes me. If I want to get his attention, how should I play it? Should I wear another dress or what?

Our pick of the answers:

I love all the suggestions. I think what everyone is trying to get at is that you should wear multiple pieces of jewelry. I mean, silver necklaces with some rings and a dainty bracelet would be awesome, esp. If they were plain silver with no jewels/gems. Gold layered necklaces would be fantastic as well. I also love the idea of some chunky green jewelry, like a big beaded necklace and a chunky ring on one hand. The most important part are the high heels and the purse. Try these suggestions for a knee-length purple dress: If you are going with the green, get some boots that come just above your ankle and are 3 inch heels. Leather or velvet, but snakeskin would be nice IF your dress is plain. If you are going to go silver, this time of year I would wear some black patent leather heels like they're selling at nine-west. With a purple dress and chunky jewelry, I'd go sophisticated round toes, but if you are going for thinner chains and bands on the necklaces/rings, go for the more sophisticated pointy toes. If you are going with gold, I would definitely get those BCBG bronze high heels; the ones with the pointy toes that are shiny but classy. Don't get a bag that's too big. Go with a clutch purse that matches the shoes. Either one with a clasp on top or a wristlet. If you are wearing leather shoes, have a leather purse. Velvet shoes, velvet purse, suede, etc. Don't forget the bright or dark red lipstick! You will look like a VIXEN and he will love you! I promise!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment