Thursday 28 November 2013

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 5

Linda asks…

Do you think these heels would be too high?

So I bought this pair of GORGEOUS heels at Aldo a while ago...: http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/clearance/womens-shoes/heels/78033099-vanhove/95 And as you can believe I just had to have them lol. They're the only pair of heels I own actually. The only thing though, is that they're EXTREMELY hard to walk in!! I've worn other heels before and even though I've really never worn them I didn't have a problem walking in them, granted they weren't 5 inches like these ones are, but still. So what i'm wondering, can heels be too tall for someone that's short like me?? I'm only about 5'3 (keeping in my the heels are 5 in.) and I think the reason they're so hard to walk in is that since my foot is so small (the shoes are a size 6) and so that makes the shoes shorter, therefore making the ball of my foot more pointed than in another pair. If you know what I mean. So I'd just like to know if there's like, a height limit on heels when compared to your height?? I'm hoping I just to get my feet used to them, thanks! :) Sorry for so much detail!!

Our pick of the answers:

I love the look but not the height. I would say 5" is just too high. My tallest is just under 4" and they are a challenge!

Maria asks…

HELP WITH SHOES!!! PLEASE!?

I need help finding high heels. I wear a size 5.5 in womens. I tried Amiclubwear.com, but It wont let me add stuff to basket or check out. I REALLY need help because everyone my age is wearing heels. I know this is tricky, but keep it under $20.

Our pick of the answers:

Try http://www.papayaclothing.com/shop/ or http://www.wetseal.com/home.jsp

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment