Monday 30 June 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes

Laura asks…

Any high street shops that sell vaguely victorian style clothing?

I really love vintage clothing, but its either hard to find or it's really expensive. Or I have to order it online and generally I don't have money in the bank haha. Have you seen anywhere selling pretty blouses? Or shoes? I'm dying for some good old fashioned boots. I've seen a real victorian pair but they we're far too expensive and I'd be scared to wear them. So I guess modern shoes will have to do haha.

Our pick of the answers:

You'll be better off going to the little boutiques or maybe goth shops, which do that kind of stuff. There's quite a bit around at the moment though on the high street if you keep your eye out. I saw a cropped military jacket in Asda the other day, weirdly enough, that was quite victorian-looking, Theres also a lot of boots with buckles across them and buttons down the sides - seen a couple in New Look - if you wear them with the right stuff they'll go with your look really well.

Maria asks…

I have some really bad blisters on my feet. What can I do to make them heal quicker?

I went to Disney World today, and I was on my feet for over 11 hours walking around the parks. I guess my shoes weren't the best to be doing this in. I have quite a few large blisters on each foot. None of them have popped yet; that's good right? I was just wondering if anyone had any quick relief techniques. I've got to be on my feet for over 6 hours tomorrow for work, and can't go in the pain they're causing right now... Thanks a lot.

Our pick of the answers:

Because you are going to be on your feet at work, the blisters are going to pop. Fluid will drain, and they may start to hurt. So, coat your feet in Vaseline petroleum jelly or a lot of thick lotion or cream today, if you have it. Then put on some heavy cotton socks. Get off your feet as much as possible for the day, and reapply the cream or petroleum jelly, and the socks before bedtime. By tomorrow, your feet should be feeling much better. Good luck. Repeat by the way when you get home from work.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment