Monday 23 June 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Women

Lisa asks…

What size shoe do the Women on here wear?

I wear a size men's 5.5-6 US (7-7.5 in women's) and I'm 5' 6" tall. How stretched out/ruined or ripped would my shoes be if you managed to squeeze your foot into them? First one that thinks they could tear them apart if they really tried and how, gets the points.

Our pick of the answers:

I'm a 10. I have huge feet I guess.

Betty asks…

I am an accountant and I want to move to Alaska. What do professional women wear to cope with cold weather?

I have lived in Florida my whole life, so this will all be new to me. I guess I can't wear heeled sandles, dress pants, and tailored shirts there.

Our pick of the answers:

I am not a professional woman.... I am a stay at home mom, but I DO live in Alaska. You can wear whatever you want, just not the heals in the winter time. Just get a nice warm coat - I always wear Northface brand, and some boots, or even just any shoe will do as long as it's not an open toe or anything. Most women who wear boots will bring their heals with them and just change when they get to the office. In all reality though, if you own a vehicle, and drive yourself to and from work, you really don't have much to worry about. Most businesses around here are good about getting the parking lots plowed before people are out and about in the morning, so you just have a quick walk from your car to the office building. Also, more important than what you are going to WEAR, get a remote start for your car!!! Let it run 15-20 minutes before you leave home or work, it's a LIFESAVER, then you don't have to worry so much about bundling up! Hope that helped! Any other questions, contact me!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment