Sunday 22 May 2016

Your Questions About Forever 21

Ruth asks…

What is the biggest Forever 21 in chicago?

Okay so, I want to go to the biggest forever 21 in chicago Illinois. I've been to the one in gurnee, and it's big, but everything is not organized, so it's very overwhelming, and I end up not finding much of anything. I want to know the biggest forever 21, that's well organized, and not over flowing.

Our pick of the answers:

The on on Michigan Avenue is huge and has 3 levels of clothing and even a small men's section. It has more clothes than I have ever seen in one place.

Linda asks…

What Forever 21 is closest to Times Square?

I'm visiting New York City this March, and we don't have Forever 21 where I live. It's my favorite store, and I know there's many in New York City. It's a school trip so I don't want to wander too far off looking for it, and I don't know how the streets there work. I'm staying in Times Square, so what would be the nearest Forever 21 in the area?

Our pick of the answers:

34th st on 6th Ave (or Ave of the Americas) no one calls it that though (address)50 W 34th St, New York, NY‎ - (212) 564-2346 thats the closest you will get cuz times sq is 42nd ish

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-forever-21-14/

No comments:

Post a Comment