Saturday 10 January 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women

Nancy asks…

Are there any shoes for women that are dressy and good for walking?

My mother works in the retail business. She stays on her feet as well as walks alot. Recently, she has complained her feet get sore. I believe it is due to the poorly constructed shoe that gives little or no support. I am looking for some shoe suggestions that 1) are dressy and 2) excellent foot support and walking shoes. Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

ANY shoes in Aerosoles. This is a great shoe store---comfy and fashionable. Hope this helps!

Helen asks…

What are the best running shoes for women?

I was looking for some running shoes but the only kind of shoes I ever get are adidas or nikes. I have been noticing more that they really make my feet hurt. I was wondering about the saucony or acics'. Has anyone tried them and are they better than the other ones?

Our pick of the answers:

There is no such thing as "The best shoe for women" but there is such a thing as "the best shoe for you".I personally don't like Nike or Adidas for running.The seem to be more about style and gadgets than function.I love Brooks.You first have to figure out what kind of runner you are,and your running style.Then get fitted.Some of the best brands are: Brooks,Saucony,Asics,Mizuno and New Balance

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment