Sunday 11 January 2015

Your Questions About Court Shoes Tennis

Donna asks…

Recommendation for tennis shoes with heavy duty outsoles?

I tend to wear out the front part of the outsole (close to the big toe) of my left tennis shoe very quickly like every few months or so. Could someone recommend me some tennis shoes (brands, models) that have heavy duty outsoles? I had Wilson Advantage Court and Adidas Ambition Stripe and both got worn out pretty quickly. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Try these: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Air_Court_Ballistec_23_WhiteOrange/descpageMSNIKE-NM23WO.html http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Air_Court_Ballistec_13_WSilver/descpageMSNIKE-NMACWB.html http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Air_Court_Ballistec_13_GryPink/descpageMSNIKE-NMACBP.html they have pretty gud durability, the 2.3's r just a newer model which r pretty much just lighter

Betty asks…

what are some good high top tennis shoes? or regular tennis shoes?

i sprained my ankle a while back and i find that high top tennis shoes are quite helpful for supporting my ankle. however, i really don't want to pay so much for the style/appearance of the shoes, but more for its performance on the court. anyone know what type of brand or company that sells good performance high tops tennis shoes? if not, regular, low cut tennis shoes? it'd be a great help since my current pair are the cause of 2 leg injuries, and i would really like to replace em for shoes that aren't so crappy.

Our pick of the answers:

When I think of hightop shoes the name that comes to mind is Converse All Stars. You can get them at footlocker, hot topic, or basically any place that has a decent amount of shoes for sale. I'm not sure how great they are for tennis but I recommend you try them on and see how they feel. I've had mine for a year and I find that they give a good amount of ankle support. They are about $60.00 (usa) at retail price if I remember correctly so the price isn't all that bad. Other then that I'd just suggest to just buy specialty tennis shoes. Both Adidas and Nike are good brands to look for. These usually start at $100.00 and go up from there. I hope I helped. :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment